Engr. JohnYessaya -DIRECTOR, TECHNICAL & OPERATIONS
A registered member of Tanzania Engineers Registration Board and Member of Aircraft Maintenance Engineers and Technologists Association of Tanzania (AMEAT). Qualified as Licensed Aircraft Maintenance Engineer; Qualification granted by Tanzania Civil Aviation Authority under supervision by British C.A.A. - U. K. Licensed in Electrics, Instruments and Compasses Para.7.1; 8.1; 8.2 and 13.1, Holds a Bachaler of Engineering-Mech- Institut Universitaire de Technologie de Ville D’Avray - Universite de Paris X – Nanterre, Paris, France, followed with an MBA in Strategic Management from ESAMI in collaboration with Maastricht School of Management – The Netherlands Further, he holds a Diploma in Avionics from Ethiopian Airlines Aviation Maintenance Technician School, Ethiopia. Trained as Cadet Aircraft Maintenance Engineer at East African Aviation, Academy Soroti – Uganda. His Professional training is shortlisted below;
- IATA Partnership for Quality (PfQ) Workshop and Safety Management Systems Strategy
- Workshop conducted by IATA in Johannesburg SA; Quality Management Systems & Lead Auditor Course conducted by ACS from Melbourne, Australia
- SMS Management of Change conducted by Cirrus Aviation Safety
- IOSA Implementation Program given by IATA in Kigali Rwanda
- Diploma in Safety Management Systems, General Human Factors in Aviation, Management of Airside Safety and Emergency Planning & Response Management conducted by AFRAA
- Operational Risk Management for Airlines conducted by IATA, Gaborone, Botswana
- Crew Resources Management Instructors Training – conducted by DL, RWANDA
- Quality Management in Airline Operations conducted by IATA Kigali
- IOSA Initial Auditor Training conducted by WAKE QA Training Organization - Qualified as IOSA Auditor London England.
- Aviation Internal Auditor Course conducted by IATA Lusaka, Zambia
- Advanced Safety Management Systems course conducted by IATA Kigali, Rwanda.
- Integrated Management Systems course conducted by IATA Kigali, Rwanda.
- PW100 Line Maintenance Training conducted by Pratt & Whitney Canada in Dar es Salaam, Tanzania; Accident Investigation and Safety Management Systems course - conducted by ICAO Dar-es Salaam, Tanzania.
- Airline Maintenance Management Course -Aviation Management Institute - Montreal, CANADA
- Practical attach ment (electro maintenance); CHARLES DE GAULE AIRPORT – Aero-port De Paris, Paris - FRANCE.
- Pakistan International Airline(PIA): Practical attachment training in aircraft maintenance (F-27 aircraft fleet avionics systems): @PIA Maintenance Hangar, Karachi, PAKISTAN
- All engineering and maintenance activities of the airline aircraft fleet.
- All repairs and overhaul of aircraft components.
- Quality control and provision of technical specifications for aircraft maintenance.
- Procuring/purchasing and supply of corporate materials including aircraft parts; All aircraft maintenance activities including support workshops and aircraft ground equipment.
- Providing technical specifications and criteria for quality on all technical work pertaining to aircraft maintenance
Technical Director - Head of Technical Department; In- charge of all engineering and maintenance activities in the company including aircraft spares procurement and quality matters.
Project Development Superintendent Kilimanjaro Aircraft Maintenance
Responsible for engineering development, planning and market development functions of the facility running as a Project. KIMAFA was a division in the Technical Department of Air Tanzania Corporation situated at Kilimanjaro International Airport (KIA) and it was being run as a project under development and expansion.
At Punto Azul Airline in Malabo - Equatorial Guinea, leading a team that achieved to re-acquire the AOC that had been withdrawn by the Local Civil Aviation Authority.